Saturday, March 2, 2019

Week #9 {2019} - Broken Finger & Ladies' Tea

Monday - Why, hello there!
 Wednesday - Man it was gorgeous outside....especially with all the rain that we have had, it was nice to have the sun come out.
 My long time friend {Cherie's} husband was in town, and we went out to dinner to finally meet him. Such a great guy!
 Thursday and spring is starting!
 Bombi LOVES to go on dump runs...especially since it means he gets to ride in the truck.
 "Why yes, I will rest my chin on your foot.  Thank you!" - What I imagine Bombi to be thinking.
 He is just so cute.
Early Friday morning we had some deer in the yard next door.  Can you see all three?
After I dropped the boys off at school, I took this one to the doctor.  We think she broke her finger. {We were at the market last night and she was shoving Dylan.  He kicked behind him trying to get her away and got her finger just right.}
 Yup!  She's getting a cast!
 She chose bright pink of course!
 Dropping her back off at school and I LOVE the sign they have hanging in the office.
 Guess Bombi is comfortable?
 Family movie night!
 Saturday was the Ladies' Tea at my momma's church!
 So much fun!
Here's this years picture...
and last years!  My little girl has grown a bit!
 While we were there, the boys were at Rylan's STEM Expo.
Ry and his AMAZING teacher.  We love her!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!