Saturday, March 9, 2019

Week #10 {2019}

Sunday - Another start to a new week, but the same start to my morning.
Monday Rylan has really gotten into reading.  It's so fun to watch him get lost in a book.
Tuesday my momma had surgery on her hand.  I went and stayed with her for the short procedure.
Wednesday these 2 zipped up Rylan in his Taekwondo bag.  #sibilings
Thursday I had someone watching me while I worked...
Then my friend, Ashley and I went to Trader Joe's and out to eat.  She introduced me to True Food Kitchen.
Holy moly was my salad delicious!
Dylan was selling chocolate bars for JROTC.  Payton offered to take the box with her to her school and she sold the box in ONE DAY!
Annnddd Rylan is still reading.  =)
Saturday we went to a taekwondo tournament in Chattanooga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!