Saturday, April 28, 2018

Week #17 {2018}

Sunday was Rylan’s birthday
Tuesday - a boy and his dog.
I love when we get to see this amazing 3 legged dog on our way to school. You can’t even tell he’s missing a leg when he’s running along with the other dogs! Seeing him makes me think... when something happens to us {hurt, loss, etc}, do we let it handicap us? Or do we rise above it, and learn to live life to the fullest in spite of our bumps, bruises, and scars? He’s not missing out on life and I hope I never do too.
I pulled Ry out of school to go to his well check today and then stopped for McDonalds on the way back.
He was showing off his splits at TKD.
Thursday Bombi was freaking out and barking at our wood pile.  We discovered this little guy living in there.  Fortunately Chris was home and moved it to a better home.
These sunsets never get old.
Friday we got Bombi a new bed and he seems to like it.  Chris thinks he will have it destroyed by Sunday, I'll give it to Monday.
I went and had lunch with this little cutie patootie.
Then went to Costco with these lovely ladies.
Annnnnnddddd either the snake came back or there was more than one.  Ugh.
Saturday morning snuggles are my favorite.
Ry Guy was carb loading for his soccer game.
We celebrate my momma's birthday {it was actually yesterday}.  Happy birthday Momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!