Saturday, January 27, 2018

Week #4 {2018}

Sunday I finished a GREAT book.  Have you read it?
This is my morning snuggle bug.
It was a BEAUTIFUL 66 degrees today!
And since our trip to Harry Potter World, Payton asked to read the first book.  She's been like this all day long! 
 Monday the traffic to school was horrendous!  {Hee hee - country living at it's finest!}
 Tuesday Bombi was curled up into the tightest ball...it was cute!
 Wednesday morning I had dental surgery {fun times!} and Bombi protected his domain.
 That evening little man got his hair cut.
 And Bombi snuggled with me some more.
 Thursday morning, this is how I have to do my quiet time.  Him on my lap and squishing up against my face.
 Do you think he is spoiled much? {This was Payton's doing!}
 Friday Dylan's school had their Renaissance Ceremony.  This guy got A Honor Role this last quarter.
 And yes, he is taller than me and I'm even wearing a slight heal!  Where did my baby boy go?
 We are certainly proud of this guy!
 Back at home, it was a beautiful day so the kids went out to play.
 I cannot get enough of this face!
 Payton finished the book in just 1 week!  This is HUGE for her.  She normally does NOT like to read.
 Bombi finally got to snuggle his favorite guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!