Friday, May 27, 2011

Drive to Georgia

Here are the pictures from my phone of our drive to Georgia...
Castle Valley, UT - no, we didn't forget Payton, she's asleep in the car. And no, we didn't leave her in the car and walk away... we are right in front of the car taking the picture. :)
Chris, taking off to ride Slick Rock in Moab, UT. He had a grin from ear to ear.
The kids and I had lunch and did some school work while he rode.
Vail, CO - beautiful to look at, but glad that I was in a warm car!
Conifer, CO - Payton and her cousin Pu-pell-a pee (Penelope). We spent the night at my sister's house and had a GREAT time. Thanks Thor and J for putting us up for the night!
St. Louis, KS

I took better pictures with my real camera. I will post some of those soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!