Monday, December 2, 2019

California Day 7 Taco Crawl

Another morning of coffee and chatting.  I am so treasuring these moments.
Bene, Davese's housekeeper for YEARS, made us Chiliquiles. OH.MY.GOODNESS.  She made this for us when my dad passed away and I have craved it every day since. She is just the sweetest lady.
For lunch we did a Taco Crawl.  It was A.MAZ.ING!
First stop was El Molino de Oro for Potato Tacos. (We aren't having any fun at ALL. Ha!) We got just a few to share.  Because as soon as we were done...
we headed to stop #2 Taqueria de Anda for Carne Asada & Carnitas Tacos.
The kids were just beginning to figure out that we weren't supposed to "get full" because there was more to come.
Stop #3 was El Pico de Galla Grill for Pineapple Tacos.
Then El Taco for stop #4 for their fantastic Red Quesadillas.
It was so much fun and I'm so glad that we did it. We had a ton of yummy food and made great memories!
When we were done we said bye to Aunt Kay.
That evening we were meeting my cousin, Kevin and his family for Mexican food.  But I had to call and change locations to Islands. I could. not. have another taco.  (Shocker!)
Getting out of the car Ry fell into the bushes.  It was so funny.
What was really funny is Savannah (my second cousin, Kevin's Daughter, who lives in Nashville) was out visiting her family so we got to hang out with her too.
Saying goodbye to auntie because we leave in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!