Tuesday, August 1, 2017

1st Day of School {2017-2018}

Yes, I know.  School starts SOOOOO early for my kiddos!  What ever happened to starting after Labor Day and getting out in the middle of June?  What was wrong with that schedule?  Although the kids get a LOT of breaks throughout the school year, so that part is nice.  Anyway, back to my kiddos.
Dylan is starting 8th grade and Payton is starting 4th grade.
All ready to go!  And Rylan is bummed because he doesn't start until Friday.
Chris sent me this photo after we left.  I guess Bombi watched us drive all the way down the driveway.  He's gonna miss the kiddos! {And me too!}
I wanted to have a First Day of School treat ready for when they got home so I made Flat Cookies {Yes, again.  They are delish!}
Little man fell asleep on the way to pick them up!
First day done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!