Monday, February 10, 2014

What's Been Happening Lately?

Watching a peacefully sleeping baby.

Listening to him sing this song over and over. I can't get enough of it!
Wishing I could remember this before I open my mouth. . . always.
Drinking my FAVORITE ice tea.
Melting while watching Payton ask Daddy for a pretty dress (with her puppy eyes and thru the store window).
Getting a Hello Kitty toaster from Auntie D!
Putting together Valentine's decorations.
And getting a old picture texted to me from my sister . . .
(Two of her daughters, Priscilla & Penelope and Dylan & Payton - they were so young!)
~
Eating spaghetti like a crazy man.
Enjoying a warmer day.
Celebrating the 100th Day of School.
(Payton's class dressed up as 100 year olds.)
~
Going to Munchies with Mom at the kiddos school.
Walking Payton to her classroom door.
Hanging out with this guy.
Starting to sleep train...taking pictures of my success (after taking him back to bed at least 100 times).
Snowing for a little bit and it melting even quicker.
Having success again at nap time!
You know . . . all those things which equal living and enjoying life and ultimately being grateful for all of God's blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!