Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

This is my first Mother's Day as a mom to 3 kiddos.  I am so blessed!  Payton got to sing on stage today at church.  She was so cute.  At home she hams it up and this morning she was a little shy.  Pastor Will shared a great sermon about peace.  It was so perfect for today!

After the service, our church had a Mother's Day brunch for all the ladies to partake of.  

Quiche, cupcakes, cake, fresh fruit and juice.  It was yummy.  Have I mentioned how much I love our church?

Then this evening Dylan and Payton "decorated" my side of the bed.  Isn't it cute?

I missed being with my mom today {Hi mom!}.  But we got to webcam - which makes it a little easier! Happy Mother's Day to the most amazing mom in the world!  I love you so much!

Oh and did I mention that Rylan is 3 weeks old today?  Wow - that went by fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!