Saturday, January 26, 2019

Week #4 {2019} Galla-Rini's in Town

Sunday I left early to catch my flight home.  I got to watch the sun rise as I drove to the airport.
 By the time I got home to Nashville, the sun was setting.
My new birthday present was waiting for me when I got home (Thanks Miles and Vese!) and I busted it out and made Hard Boiled Eggs.  It was SOOO easy!
 
Tuesday - Nothing has changed much in Bombi's life.  He's still spoiled.
Wednesday - I love that he holds my arm when I scratch his neck.  It's so cute! 
 Thursday this happened.  The Galla-Rini's came to visit!
Friday we took them all around Franklin.
Saturday we had everyone over for a bonfire and shooting.
I LOVE family time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!