Saturday, January 5, 2019

Week #1 {2019} Happy New Year!

Sunday there were a million birds eating outside our window.
I realized that our dish didn't fare well in one of our storms {we don't use direct anymore so we didn't notice it}.
We went to say goodbye and give hugs to Kenzi and Ivan.
Monday was the LAST DAY OF THE YEAR!  Here are my #bestnine photos on Instagram:
Click {here} to see What I Ate this month and
click {here} to see what Books I Read this year!
~
Tuesday HAPPY NEW YEAR!  We started it with 7-Up Biscuits {the best homemade biscuits ever!}.
Then got some yard work done. 
Dylan helped Chris put the cupboard doors back on in the kids bathroom
Wednesday Penelope and Payton played on the swing, 
  and it was Bombi's 2nd birthday! We made it through the puppy stage!  Woo hoo!  He really has turned out to be an awesome dog.  Life would be lonely without him.
 Thursday while I was working, Dylan made me lunch.  He's got good taste!
 Friday was Family movie night.  Bombi was giving kisses out while Ry and I were snuggling...
 and eating popcorn of course!
 Saturday morning.  Rylan got the best spot in the house.
 Sunrise was spectacular.
 Bombi got his favorite spot in the house.
 I hope he doesn't grow any bigger!  Ha!
 Thought this was interesting...we had an extra FOOT of rain in 2018!  We already get a ton, but this year has been brutal.
But I guess if we need rain to make this green again, I'm all for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!