Friday, January 25, 2019

Galla-Rini's in Town Day #2 {Franklin}

I had my morning snuggler this morning.
And my sister had her morning snugglers.
The morning was beautiful. Cold but beautiful.
We headed over to my mom's...
to see the babies.
Then we hit the road.  The first stop, was The Red Byrd Coffee Shop.  It's in a cute little trailer parked just outside of Leipers Fork.
This is my sister Davese, Lauren (my niece-in-law and Violet's mommy), and me!
This is my sister's favorite spot.  We come and sit in these seats every time she comes out to visit.
We stopped for a snack at Puckett's.
My girl and me!
We are missing a few people in this photo...there were a bunch of us!
Dylan and Rylan found these sheets of ice on top of old whiskey barrels.  They were pretty cool and sounded like glass shattering when they threw them on the ground.
We left Leipers Fork and headed to Loveless Cafe.
They have the BEST biscuits ever.
Then it was off to Downtown Franklin.  At Meridee's we met up with Kymber and her husband (long time friends who moved to TN a few months earlier).
Then we walked around downtown.
The momma's (Lauren and Kim) and their sweet baby girls.
Then it was back to my momma's to play with the babies!
Baby Allison...
and baby Violet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!