Saturday, January 26, 2019

Galla-Rini's in Town Day #3

"Hey guys! Why am I outside and you are inside?" - Bombi
 Morning snuggles with Rylan.
Then he got to snuggle with Buddy at Gigi's.
Love my sisters.  I'm so blessed to have them in my life. 
 We stopped by the market to pick up some last minute things because everyone was coming over to our house.  (My niece) Juliette and Payton are studs.
   Miles, Cody and Carl cut down the tree that fell on the barn.
 Sure is nice to have a family of roofers who could help us out!
We had a bonfire going.
Cody, Rylan, & Geoff took Papa Nutt's car and drove donuts in the back paddock.
Penelope and Payton "tried" to chop wood.
 And then the real fun started....
 They shot for about 3 hours straight and seemed to really enjoy themselves!
My dad would have LOVED LOVED LOVED this.  I sure missed him today.
Packed up and heading in...
Sister photos forever!
We prayed and ate...
 
 and held the babies.
  
It's kinda sad how no one paid attention to Violet and Allison (hahaha!).
We had a bubble blowing contest (Ry's favorite thing).
 
So glad that Sierra {my first cousin once removed - I think!} got to come over to see us too!
These are the BEST kind of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!