Saturday, January 12, 2019

Week #2 {2019}

Monday was the last day of Christmas break so the family drove out to Nollensville to eat at Outlanders.

 Love him.
 Wednesday morning, and I don't see how this is comfortable, but he stayed this way for quite awhile.
 Thursday morning we drop Payton off early at school for FCA, so I took the boys to McDonald's.  This is what Dylan ate for breakfast. Crazy!
 I LOVE that Rylan loves to read.
 Again, how can this be comfortable?
 Friday we ended up taking Dylan to the walk-in.  He had an ingrown toenail that got infected and wasn't going to heal on its own....
 and he ended up with a cute boot.  Ha!
 Saturday my cousin and her daughter came into town and we {Richards, my momma and me and the kiddos} all met up with them at Edley's BBQ for lunch {yum!} in 12 South.
We stopped at the murals...of course!
This is Andrea and her daughter Catherine. {So that makes her my second cousin? Right? I always get those confused!}
So fun when family comes to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!