Thursday, January 17, 2019

California Day #1

I left super early to catch a flight...
 to California!
 I FaceTimed Chris to let him know I got there safely.
 I guess I brought all the Tennessee rain with me.
We ate Ding Dongs,
 and yummy Mexican food.
 Davese was raving about these potato tacos.  I wasn't so sure about it, but OH MY GOODNESS...it was amazing.  Mashed potatoes, cheese in a corn tortilla and deep fried?  Yum!
 We stopped by to say hi to their local goats.  There's a window cut out of a backyard wall at a random house so the goats can look out.
 And people stop by to say hi and feed them.
 I then got to meet Baby Violet!  My Great Niece!  Isn't she precious?
 Lauren and Violet met up with us at Kenzi's school.  
We stopped by to say hi to her and to see her classroom.  {She is a preschool teacher.}
 Then back at their house I got to meet baby Allison {also my Great Niece!}.  So perfect!
 It was a big baby fest...
 and I loved getting to hold and kiss them both!
 Geoff and Cody showed up and we all had dinner and hung out for the night.  
 By hanging out, I mean, coo and ooooh and aaaah and kiss, and hold the babies!!!  These cousins are going to be BEST FRIENDS as they grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!