Thursday, January 24, 2019

Galla-Rini's in Town Day #1

Guess who's all back together again?!?!
The Original McNutt Girls!
All of the Galla-Rini's (minus Kenzi -  we miss you!) came out to visit!  
It was a baby fest! Violet is on the left and Allison is on the right....and the very happy GRANDMA is in the middle!  {Doesn't she look GREAT for being a grandma?}
After we hung out at my mom's for a bit, we (minus Cody, Kim and Allison) went to eat at Martin's BBQ (so yummy!).  This is my nephew Geoff (Violet's daddy).
We made up a huge long table!
It was really sad, that no one paid any attention to baby Violet (hahaha!).
I snapped this picture,
then later this picture.
I posted them on FB and my niece (Kenzi) sent me this:
Guess it really is "like father like son"!  Crazy right?
~
Afterwards we all split between my sister's, my mom's and my house for the night.  P & Ry got to snuggle up on Auntie D!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!