Wednesday, May 31, 2017

What I Ate {May 2017}

I missed a couple of days this month.  But here's what we ate, and I linked the recipe if I could.
1- ???
2 - Papa Johns Pepperoni Pizza
3 - Chopped Salad with BBQ Chicken
4 - Kayne Prime
5 - Tacos + Spanish Rice + Guacamole
6 - Free for All
7 - Carde Asada Tacos and Mexican rice
8 - O'Charlies California Chicken Salad
9 - BLT Sandwiches + Garden Salad + Baked Beans
11 - Turkey Bagel Sandwiches
12 - Papa Murphy's Pepperoni Pizza
15 - Chick-Fil-A Super Salad
18 - Buffalo Chicken Wraps + Baby Carrots
19 - Nachos
20 - Pizza
21 - Panchos Mexican food
23 - Dole Asian Sesame Salad
25 -  Portillo Chopped Salad + Cheesy Bread
26 - ???
28 - Chinese Chicken Salad + Garlic Bread
29 - BBQ Chicken + Potato Salad + Garden Salad + Blackberry Pie + Brownies
30 - Bean & Rice Bowls
31 - Pecan Chicken Salad Sandwiches
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!