Friday, July 12, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Here's {some of} what we've been up to since we got back from California.
I hope to be blogging a little more regularly again.
I had my first class as a yellow belt (and my first class back from being on vacation) and I almost threw-up.  Intense!

I love the free kiddie cones at Brusters!

Our amazing Georgia sky.

Rylan throwing a tantrum.

And crashed out in my arms.

I love this little guy!

Stealing Payton's pizza.

We went to the pool with Payton's Pre-K teachers.

Chase is Mrs. Johnson's son and Payton might have a slight crush on him.
Shhhh, don't tell her dad!

Sasha gets this a lot now.

My friend Ben (from high school) and his family moved to Chattanooga, TN.
He was driving into Atlanta and we got to meet up with him and say hello!
They live about an hour and a half from us, so hopefully we will get to see them often.

There was a deer in across the street one morning.

Scrumptious!


I helped Chris put together Rylan's crib that he had finish painting.
He painted it dark gray and I LOVE it.
So does Ry Ry.

At Toys R' Us getting to spend birthday money.

Went to Catch Air with the Tappan's

I love seeing all the positions that Rylan sleeps in.

Love my munchkins!

I get the mom of the year award.
I slammed the (super heavy) pocket door on Payton's head.
She had a huge goose egg.

I felt SOOOOOOO bad.
We love going to the pool.

And they love playing in the tent that Unc and Auntie D gave to Payton for her birthday!

Dylan LOVES helping Papa work in the garage.
I love that my big boy is still a little boy at heart.
He loves his bears.
 My sister sent me these pictures.  Payton and my niece Kenzi.
Think they are related?
 Splits contest.
And now Rylan can help with chores!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!