Monday, July 1, 2013

California {Day 6 & 7}

June 16, 2013 {Father's Day}
I am so glad that I got to hug on my daddy this Father's Day!
After moving, I appreciate these moments so much more.

The kids and I took daddy to Kimmy's Coffee Cup (one of his favorites) for breakfast.

And some sweet man (who wanted to remain anonymous) paid for our meal!
What a blessing!  It blew us away.
So THANK YOU kind man - whomever you are.
We went to church with my parents.
And both my sister's came too!
For lunch we had our first In-N-Out of the trip.

It was yummy as always.

Ry even liked it (of course)!
I love getting snuggles from this guy.

And I think we are finally pooped.

See?

After a quick rest, it was tree climbing time.

My little monkey.

Pool time at Thor's (my bro-in-law) sister's house!

Did you notice her amazing view?
It was a bit smoggy, but still pretty.
June 17, 2013
Time to say goodbye to Daddy.

I dropped him off at LAX while the kids were still sleeping.

We were ALL sad to see him go.
The next 8 days are going to be HARD!
Remember when I said they were tired?
She got dressed for the day and fell back asleep.

Hangin' with Papa Nutt watching tv.

Since Chris was gone, we took the kids to his FAVORITE place!
{Note the sarcasm . . .}
Chuck E. Cheese!
Ry had a blast.

He wanted to help Gigi work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!