Saturday, August 19, 2017

Week #33 {2017} Bombi Gets Fixed

You Sunday - We started attending the early service {8am!} at church and this right here is what gets the kids motivated to get there on time.  They hand out {free!} donuts as you walk in the door.  And while I am not a fan of donuts...  {Seriously!  I can turn them down, all day long.}  This ONE donut gets me every time.  It's a Blueberry from Dunkin Donuts.
That afternoon, Chris started working on making the kids hallway pretty.
While Payton and Rylan played Monopoly.
And Bombi sat at the door waiting for Chris to walk back in.
This guy....he had mountain biking practice this evening and ate a little bit of dinner before he left.  When he got home, he ate MORE dinner, a bagel with cream cheese, Chipotle Black Bean Burger, and then he finished off some blueberry waffles!!!  
Monday morning, I found out that I had won a giveaway from the Trek Store in Downtown Columbia!
So we headed out to pick up the shirt and have a bite to eat at a new restaurant.
It's fun having a day date with this guy.
We took a long way home, finding a new {to us} country back road.
Oh, and this is the shirt I won!  
Tuesday morning, I was getting ready to workout when Bombi plopped himself down on my mat and wouldn't budge.  Booger!
Then Ry had his first Juniors class!
Wednesday morning, Chris too this guy to get fixed.
It was weird not having him around the house...even though his has been a booger lately.  We went to pick him up and he sat in my lap the whole way home.
As soon as we got out of the car he had to go potty, but he did it like this.  We were crying we were laughing so hard.  I guess he wasn't fully out of anesthesia yet.
He did this the rest of the day... and it was wonderful!
Driving home from picking up Dylan from church, the sky was spectacular!
Thursday I met up with the girls from my old neighborhood for lunch.  Delta Bound has the most amazing Down and Dirty Brisket Taco.  It's relish!
Friday Bombi isn't happy.  He cannot not run or jump for TEN days.  We are only 2 days into it and it is hard...really hard on him AND us!
Yes, I may have a problem.  I made Flat Cookies AGAIN!
Saturday we went to the Pay It Forward Festival.
And while Bombi loves on Chris...
I get dirty looks from him.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!