Thursday, August 3, 2017

T'was the Night Before Kindergarten...

Bombi decided to help out with waking up the kids this morning.
After we dropped the kids off at school, Ry and I got started celebrating his last day of summer.  We swung on the front porch swing.
He helped me in the kitchen.
And played in the laundry baskets.
When I asked him what he wanted to do without the big kids around and he said Chick-fil-A.  So we went for lunch.
He wanted to play in the playground, of course!
We ran into the Schmidt's there!
Then it was time to pick up the kiddos.
And we got Dylan to mountain biking practice.
Back home I got a ton of Nuggle Buggles in.
Bathed, in jammies and SO excited about tomorrow!
Hugs for daddy {and Dylan jumped in!}.
Then it was time to read this book...
Can't believe my baby boy is going to school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!