Saturday, August 12, 2017

Week #32 {2017}

Sunday dinner.  Everything tastes better with Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning Blend....especially roasted veggies.
We've had some rough puppy days with this one...  But these moments help make up for those tough ones.
I mean, seriously.  How can you stay mad at something so cute?
He sure knows how to get on Chris' good side.
Monday morning, I found Dylan like this...  {something is seriously wrong with him - Hahahaha!}
And Bombi helped me wake Payton up.
Rylan had made some treasures out of his Legos and we wanted pictures to remember them.
Tuesday we went to Sky Zone.
Wednesday was the Boo-Hoo Breakfast in Rylan's class at school.
I got to walk him in {even though he wanted me to drop him off in the car line}.
I got to see the work he did last Friday.
And got to see him with this friends.

The teacher gave us this gift and of course I cried {again!}.
That night our church had their Student Ministry Fall Kick Off.
They had this HUGE tarp covered with baby shampoo and the fire department was there and spraying the tarp and everyone with water.  They had played all kinds of games.  Dylan is in the black hat to the left of the intertubes, sliding into them.  He had an absolute blast.
We had fun watching him at the end for a little bit.
Thursday's dinner was Chicken Enchiladas {no olives for Chris}.
Aaaaannnndddd Flat Cookies again!
Friday I went to meet a friend for coffee and got to walk around one of my favorite stores in Downtown Columbia.  It was so surreal not having Rylan with me.  It's not that I haven't gone shopping without him, just knowing that he won't be my sidekick anymore made me a little sad.
And then I got caught in a downpour, and was soaking wet. We have some crazy Tennessee weather.
Friday was the TKD Awards Ceremony.
Saturday while Payton was at a birthday party, Ry and I had a lunch date at our new favorite place...
Jason's Deli is our favorite because of the free ice cream - Duh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!