Saturday, February 8, 2020

Week #6 {2020}

Sunday - While Chris worked on the car, Bombi made himself comfortable in the  drivers seat.
Payton and Rylan thought it was warm enough {69º} to play with water blasters.
I guess I can't blame them though. It was beautiful.
Bombi liked it too.
Monday - I finished a GREAT book that I highly recommend.
We've been telling Dylan that he is having trouble monitoring his time spent on screens and he didn't believe us.  So I decided to get proof.
9:04am
10:05am
11:09am
12:03pm
When I showed him the time stamps of the photos he finally believed me. Then went and did something super helpful! 
He cleaned our skylights.
We had a stunning sunset that evening.
Wednesday Dylan took a toaster and Eggos to school and made waffles in his English class. {His teacher is really chill!}
While I was in California, the Littles were having fun at Gigi's.
Back home Dylan and his Skills USA team (from school) went and competed at the Battle of the Build competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!