Saturday, February 15, 2020

Week #7 {2020}

Sunday - cute pup...
who loves a good blanket to curl up on.
Tuesday - I got my green belt at TKD class.
And found this cute selfie Payton took during my class.
Thursday - The Littles went to Gigi's house.
Friday was Valentine's Day and I got morning snuggles from this little guy.
We did our normal Valentines Day thing.  Chris finds new recipes, we go together to the market to get all the ingredients, then we all work together on making the meal.  Dylan made Creme Brûlée this time and it was amazing!
Saturday - Rylan wanted to take a bath and he called me in to see his beard. HA!
Then it was off to indoor soccer.  My momma came to watch too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!