Friday, February 7, 2020

California Day #2

I headed to a conference for work.
And afterwards I went by to hug Uncle Dennis and Aunt Barbara.
On the way back I stopped for In-n-Out (protein style - yum!).
Davese took me to Lavender Morning, where she introduced me to Vietnamese Iced Coffee.  It was SOOO stinking good!
3:55pm, heading to a work party and I had forgotten how HORRIBLE the 55/91 interchange traffic is. I don't miss this part of California at all.
The work party started off at Concourse for bowling.
Then we all headed to Brewery X for dinner. 
It's a cool converted warehouse that brings in different food trucks every week.  I chose Mad Dumplings and ordered the Dumpling X.
When the description said it was hot and spicy "Nashville Style", I knew I would like it.
When I headed back to my sisters, she had everyone there waiting for me!
Ali and Violet.
Aunt Kay
Chanel & Zeke
Cody & Kim and Kenzi & Ivan
I loved getting to hang out with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!