Saturday, April 14, 2018

Week #15 {2018}

Sunday we started painting the Littles bedroom.
Monday was soccer practice for Ry's team.
God's sunsets are amazing!
I laughed when I tucked Ry into bed.  He had EVERY stuffed animal surrounding him.
P-Girl had a few too!
Tuesday Rylan got some pre-bedtime snuggles with daddy.
And King Bombi looked quite comfortable too.
Wednesday Bombi got loose {again} and we had to go pick him up at the neighbor's house.
Thursday morning, Rylan wrote notes on Dylan and Payton's napkins for their lunch box.
He also wrote a card to his teacher too!  Isn't it sweet?
That evening Chris was mowing {can you see him} and the sunset was stunning!
Friday morning I went to wake the kids up and found the saddest/sweetest note slid outside of P and Ry's door.
"I need you Mommy" written by Rylan.
My momma brought me these sweet flowers on Easter Sunday and they are STILL beautiful!
We needed to get some yard work done so while Chris mowed.  I picked up sticks.
Then we went to the kids TKD Awards Ceremony.
Saturday was the Ladies Tea at my momma's church.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!