Wednesday, April 18, 2018

McNutt Girls Together Again!

My sister's are back in town {which means - get ready for a ton of photos}!
Jeannine is turning FIFTY next week and we got together to celebrate.
First stop was Caviar and Bananas
Then we went to Trader Joes, {because duh!}.
We have NO fun when we are together.
We hit up Broadway and walked around for a bit.
Then to The Pharmacy for lunch.
They have the BEST tater tots!
Then because I had to stall for a bit {my mom and I had a secret surprise planned!}, we ended up at a park,
and they were good sports.  We even took Boomerangs of us rolling down a hill.
We got back in the car and my sisters fell asleep which was PERFECT because they were COMPLETELY surprised...
when we showed back up at the airport to pick up Aunt Kay!
This weekend is going to be SO MUCH fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!