Saturday, April 14, 2018

Tea Time!

It was raining today which means P-Girl's soccer game was cancelled which means she got to go with me to the Ladies Tea at my momma's church!
I love this girl.
My mom was on the Ladies Tea team for years at her old church in California, and she asked her church here if they could hold one.  She did an amazing job planning with the new team and her table was beautiful!
The food was super yummy {of course!}
Look how adorable these tea bag cookies are!
Me and my girl!
Vickie from A Balloon Shop {which is were we love to go get ice-cream} came.
As well as my momma's sweet neighbor Betty!
Jennifer had her own beautiful table {which I didn't get a photo of - boo!}.
The event was wonderful momma!  I can't wait for next years tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!