Thursday, April 19, 2018

McNutt Girls - Day 2

They picked me up in the morning,
and we went to Marcy Joe’s for breakfast.
They have amazing pecan rolls and THE BEST cinnamon rolls ever.
I just love Aunt Kay. She is such an amazing lady!
We went out to Murfreesboro and drove around exploring and ended up at Walmart.
Then it was time to shop at the (original location of) The Faded Farmhouse.
Down a couple of doors is Linen & Rust...another adorable boutique.
They went back to my momma’s house,
While I picked up the kids from school.
They got lots of hugs from their aunties!
Payton loves her Aunties!
Dylan and I headed off to his first HIGH SCHOOL {!} meeting and Chris took Payton to her first MIDDLE SCHOOL meeting {!}! How is it possible that we are at this stage {and WHY did they schedule them at the same time!?!?}?
Rylan got to go out to dinner with he Aunties and Gigi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!