Saturday, December 29, 2018

Week #52 {2018} Christmas Week

Sunday morning began like ever other morning...with Bombi snuggled up on my lap.
Chris tiled the kids bathroom.
 And Payton fell asleep snuggled up with Bombi. {She NEVER takes naps anymore!}
 Monday was Christmas Eve, but we had to start with our morning routine.
 And Dylan got a cute pic of him too.
 Then it was off to Gigi's for Christmas Eve Breakfast!
 When we got back Chris got more done on the bathroom!  It looks so good!
 Then Gigi came over for dinner and the kids opened their Christmas Eve presents.
{They get pajamas every year.}
 I used to buy "Christmas" pajamas but now its just a cute pair they can wear anytime.
 Before bed, we left a carrot for Rudolph, milk and a cookie for Santa. #traditions
Tuesday was Jesus' Birthday!!! 
 Wednesday Dylan made us Swedish Pancakes. Yummy!
 The boys were twinning...
 Thursday was my birthday and they came and kidnapped me and took me to lunch,
at Los Potros, my favorite Mexican food place.  YUM-O!
 
Then we spent the rest of the day day snuggled up!
 Friday was my surprise birthday party.
 Saturday we met up with the Schmidts to go see Mary Poppins Returns.
 SUCH a cute movie.  I was smiling through the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!