Saturday, December 1, 2018

Week #48 {2018}

Monday was chilly and Bombi had the best spot in the house.
The kids and I had been working on this super hard puzzle for days.
We finally finished it!
Tuesday my momma and I got to meet up with some long time friends.  Kymber moved here earlier this year and her mom, Sharon was out to visit.  It was so great to catch up with them!
 It's Wednesday can you find Bombi?
He LOVES LOVES LOVES riding in the truck.
 Friday I had a sweet snuggle buddy for Christmas movie night.
 My girl snuggled up to me too.
Saturday was TKD testing for the Littles.  They did awesome!
After testing Sierra (my 2nd cousin) came over!  We LOVE our Sierra!
And while Chris and Dylan replaced the garage door opener,
Sierra took the littles to get a shake at Chick-Fil-A!
When they got back, Juliette had come over and we had dinner.
We love when Sierra comes down to hang out.  She's the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!