Saturday, December 22, 2018

Week #51 {2018} Christmas Party & Christmas Cookies

Monday morning conversations with Bombi.
I think I've lost my seat to him!
Rylan is getting into the holiday mood for school.
Thursday Bombi LOVES to wrestle with the kids.
We {Chris and I} got to go see this guy at school.
 They were having their Christmas party.
 They had a ton of food.
 Check out all the healthy options!  Hahahaha!  Can you say sugar rush?
 We realized this is our last First Grade Christmas Party ever.  It's so sad.
 So sad that when we watched Family Movie that night, I snuggled up to him real tight.
 Friday was the first day of Christmas Break!  Chris took all the kids shopping and then when they got home we made Christmas Cookies.
 Dylan was there too.  =)
 Payton spent the night at Gigi's and she and Rylan FaceTimed. {Love his laugh!}
 Saturday morning I had coffee with one of my favorite coffee mugs.
 The Littles made a gingerbread train thanks to Auntie J.
 And we took advantage of this beautiful 51° weather!
 I looked out the window and saw Rylan just sitting there....
 When he turned around I realized he was pretending to be Dylan...listening to music with his earbuds.  It was so cute!
 We ended the night having Family Game Night {Fantastic Beasts again!} and Dylan said he was hungry.  He went in an roasted himself some brussel sprouts!  {Bombi wanted some too!}
 "Awe com'on Kid.  Give me just ONE!" - Bombi
 "Please? I'm super cute!" - Bombi
SOOOOO excited for this Christmas Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!