Saturday, November 17, 2018

Week #46 {2018}

Sunday Bombi snuggled with the sick boy.
We did another burn.
And got to snuggle with this girl and Stinky...
I think he is the most spoiled dog ever.
Ry Guy still wasn't feeling good and fell asleep on me after his shower.  It breaks my heart to see him not feeling well.
Wednesday Chris got home from work and looked extra handsome.  I'm such a lucky girl.
Thursday while I was working Bombi was curled up next to me.
Friday started the kids Thanksgiving Break.  I looked up from working and Bombi was giving me the stare down.
We took the kids to the movies.  The Littles and I saw The Grinch...
And the big boys saw Fantastic Beasts.
Saturday morning Bombi wanted to help Chris fix the compressor.
Or maybe he just wanted some love.
It was a gorgeous day.  Chris went out with the kids to throw the football around.
Then I took P-Girl to a birthday party.  {She's growing up SO quickly!}
This was my drive home.
And the view from our bathroom.
It was a beautiful end to a fun week!  I'm so glad we are on Thanksgiving Break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!