Saturday, November 10, 2018

Week #45 {2018}

Sunday morning routine with my "lap dog".
I hope your not sick of the photos of the fall leaves because I am not... not even close.  They colors are so vibrant its awe inspiring.
Monday Remember when I posted about Dylan wearing Papa Nutt's mowing hat?  Well my sister found a picture of my dad and I was able to get this side by side photo...  I will treasure this!

We had to wake the kiddos up at 11:30pm and cram into the bathroom for a tornado warning.
We were "cozy" as we listed to the storm rage around our house.
Tuesday the next morning we woke to find another part of a tree had fallen in the storm. {Yay more yard work!  Hahaha!}
The beauty after the storm.
Wednesday evening we had some deer walking through our yard!
Thursday Mr. Bombi decided not to wait for me to sit down and stole my seat instead.
I got to go and have Thanksgiving lunch with this sweet girl.
And got to walk her to her next class.

Friday morning Bombi was out COLD snoring like a log.

And guess what?!?!  I became a Great Aunt...AGAIN!  This is Allison Ariel.  She is perfect.   She and her cousin are 5 weeks apart.  Can't believe my nephews are dads. It's surreal and AMAZING!  I can't wait to meet them both.

That evening Penelope got to spend the night at our house.
Saturday We woke up and met Thor and my momma at Stan's for breakfast.  It was super yummy!
I looked out the window and saw Bombi chilling like this.

Then the rest of the day I got to snuggle with this sweet {but sick} boy who NEVER naps anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!