Saturday, November 3, 2018

Week #44 {2018} The Colors of Fall

Sunday Chris taught Penelope how to drive.  She did a great job!

The sky was beautiful today!
Tuesday the Littles discovered drawing tutorials on YouTube and I was impressed with what they could do... here's Rylan's drawings:
And Payton's:

Fall is here and it is stunning!
Wednesday was Halloween.  Bombi got to go with us this year and 2 of the houses actually had dog bones to give to the dogs that were out.  It was super fun.

Thursday was the first day of November.
Friday I hope I never get "used to" all the beautiful colors of fall here.
I mean, seriously!
Friday night we went to Payton's soccer party at DQ.
Saturday was the kids final soccer games.

Payton's coach got the Excellence in Coaching award for the girls teams...
and Chris got the award for the boys teams!
I'm so proud of these 3!
Then it was back to yard work for Chris.

While we went and helped Gigi in her yard a bit and Payton hurried Dylan in the leaves.  Hee hee hee!
Today is the anniversary of my daddy passing.  We decided to have some whipped cream {just like he liked it} in his honor.  I miss him so much.

On the way home I took more pictures of amazing trees.
God gave us a BEAUTIFUL Fall this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!