Saturday, June 23, 2012

What I Ate...

Sunday

BBQ Chicken
Green Beans
Potatoes
Corn Bread
Water
We had just gotten home from the airport and Craig (my FIL) had made this yummy linner (lunch/dinner) for Father's Day.   
Monday

Turkey Bacon Sandwiches (yes, it was HUGE and I ate it all!)
Water
Tuesday

Angel Chicken
Salad with Light Caesar Dressing
Water 
Wednesday
Hot Dog with Mustard
Baked Beans
Water
Thursday

Pepperoni (and Margherita not pictured) Pizza
Green Salad
Water 
Yes, I had a total of 4 pieces of pizza...but to my defense, they were thin crust AND I am nursing...  ;)

Friday

Cream Cheese Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Spanish Rice
Tortilla Chips
Water 
Saturday

Salad Bar
Water
I made up a salad bar tonight and everyone got to choose what they wanted.  Here is what I put on mine:
romaine lettuce
cucumbers
carrots
tomatoes
green onion
feta cheese
sun-dried tomato dressing
homemade croutons (have you made your own yet?  super easy and super yummy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!