Saturday, November 19, 2011

What I Ate...

Sunday November 13, 2011
This was for lunch:

Nachos with Black Beans
Buffalo Chicken Wraps (buffalo chicken, blue cheese, celery, ranch dressing wrapped in a tortilla)
Water
Tuesday November 15, 2011

Goosh
Water
Wednesday November 16, 2011

Lasagna
Steamed Italian Green Beans
Garlic Bread
Water

Thursday November 17, 2011
I went to the Festival of Holidays Women's Event at my church and had a yummy Thanksgiving meal.  Salad, turkey, roasted potatoes, green beans, stuffing, bread, and a yummy pumpkin dessert.  But I didn't take a picture - sorry!  It was really good.  Just take my word for it.
Friday November 18, 2011
Burritos (ground turkey, refried beans, lettuce, tomato, onion, cheese and sour cream)
Taco Rice
Water

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!