Monday, November 21, 2011

Tough Noggin!

Last night, right before bed (of course), Payton fell off of our bed and smacked her head.  Chris ran into the room, scooped her up, I grabbed ice and we all consoled her.  She was ok after a couple of minutes and we settled back into getting ready for bed.  We turned on a family movie (because we had to keep her awake for a little while to watch her) and turned off the lights.  I turned on the bedside lamp and because of the lighting, discovered this:
 
Yes, THAT is where she smacked her head.  She has one TOUGH NOGGIN!

* * * * *

On a brighter note, I got to meet up with a long time friend today, Raquel and her kids.  I knew that she lived in Georgia and thought that she was over an hour and a half away.  We had been trying to plan a Saturday to get together but once we got talking realized that she is only 45 minutes!  We met at a park in the middle and spent a couple of hours catching up while the kids played.  It was such a great time, I can't wait to do it again!

Oh and of course I took my camera and forgot to take pictures!  Doh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!