Saturday, February 17, 2018

Week #7 {2018}

Sunday morning.  Bombi is NOT supposed to be on the couch....but he obviously doesn't care.  Ha!
I'm still making a ton of Almond Rocca...
Doesn't it look yummy?
Rylan has to make a Valentine's Day Box and his of course has to be orange!
Tuesday the Littles got their new belts in class since we missed the awards ceremony last week.
Gigi was there to watch the kiddos for us, while Chris and I took off on a date night!  We headed to Downtown Nashville...
Broadway was still bustling with people even though it is still cold outside!
We got to go to a Predators game!
It was super fun, and my date was hot!
Wednesday was Valentine's Day!
Thursday morning, I had a nuggle buddy while I was doing my quiet time.
Then this sweet girl joined me!
Friday morning, and little bits of spring are starting to show!
Saturday morning kisses for P-Girl!
Chris couldn't care less about getting awards...but he received this one from the Nashville Mortgage Bankers Association this week.  He wants to use it as target practice.  Hahaha!
While walking down the driveway we found a small (16") snake that we must have ran over with the car.
I guess Bombi is walking Dylan instead! Ha!
My bedtime nuggle buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!