Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!
Every year Chris picks new recipes, we go grocery shopping together to get the items, then make a fabulous meal together.  
This year we invited my momma over too and this is what we ate:
The Pioneer Woman's Perfect Potatoes au Gratin
It was SO VERY GOOD!
For dessert we tried something that I have always wanted to make.  Can you tell what it is?
We had an audience (who of course wanted to try the blow torch).
And a monkey with a monkey doing a "can't wait to eat it dance".
The Pioneer Woman's Creme Brûlée was delicious! {We need to work on the sugar crust, but it was still amazing.}
Love my momma!
And then of course there is Bombi...  I love that dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!