Saturday, January 11, 2020

Week #2 {2020}

Sunday morning, somebody took over Dylan's bed.
We sure do love him though!
Monday - walking up our driveway and the sun was shining just right.
Pretty boy.
Payton and I had girl time and went and got pedicures.
Tuesday - someone was a bit chilly.
Wednesday - My momma and I checked out the new Ruby Sunshine in Downtown Franklin. So good.
Thursday - He sleeps in the weirdest positions.
Dylan got Metallica on vinyl.
Friday - my sweet baby boy.
Saturday - Chris and I went to the gym and ran into the Schmidts!
Then it was off to soccer.
Gigi came to watch.
Ry and his buddy Brayden watching Payton play.
Brayden came over for a bit and the boys ran up and down the hill.  You would have thought they would have been tired from their games!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!