Saturday, January 4, 2020

Week #1 {2020}

Monday - Payton was outside for awhile by herself.  When I went to go and check on her, I saw that she set up her soccer goal and cones and was practicing.
Dylan made Pate a choux.
It was amazing!
 
Tuesday - the last day of the year.  Can you believe it?  This was my Top Nine phots on Instagram.  It's bee a good year full of family time!
Wednesday - HAPPY NEW YEAR! My sweet sister and nieces took me out to lunch to celebrate my birthday.  I was such a fun time.
Thursday - the kids made a blanket fort.
And we celebrated Bombi's 3rd birthday!
His favorite spot in the winter is right here.
Friday - the Littles worked on their own Lego project together.
Saturday - Indoor soccer time!  Ry scored 4 goals and Payton was goalie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!