Saturday, November 9, 2019

Week #45 {2019}

Sunday the family came over and we got to FaceTime my sister and Violet (my great niece).
We taught my mom how to play spoons (and it was hilarious!).
Monday at dusk...playing with Bombi.
Wednesday Bombi got in the car first and wold NOT move out of the way for Dylan to get it.
Friday I went to the market and there was a hawk flying around inside.  Yes, literally.  It was quite entertaining!
This is Rylan's 2nd grade class.  Aren't they adorable?
Saturday we got to go dress shopping for an upcoming wedding.  When did my girl get to be so big?
Sierra met up with us to shop. One of the Christmas carolers performing at the mall was a friend of Sierra's so we got to stop and talk with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!