Friday, November 29, 2019

California Day 4

Breakfast at John's Place.  Funny story...we were all chatting away and Davese shoved Jeannine off the booth and onto the floor just like when they were little.  It was SO funny.  I wish I had it on video.
Back at the house for a puzzle.
We headed down to Fashion Island.
It was a beautiful day.
We drove through Newport Beach and I showed the kids where I lived when Chris and I first met.
We went by my Uncle Dennis' house where he showed the kids his cello.
And Payton got to finally meet her pen-pal, Hope (Aunt Barbara's granddaughter).
We hit up Del Taco on the way back.
The sky was gorgeous.
That evening we got to go to Kenzi and Ivan's rehearsal dinner.
The food was phenomenal.
I think  we may have actually pooped Rylan out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!