Saturday, August 3, 2019

Week #31 {2019}


Ready for a ton of photos?  It's the last week of school and we are trying to cram as much fun in as we can!
Sunday Rylan made himself out of cardboard.
We got to see this incredibly HUGE moth.
I took Payton to the park to practice soccer with a friend from her team.
And while she did that, the boys rip surfed and rip sticked.
Crazy dog loves to be under our bed.
Tuesday I took the kids to Above All (a trampoline park).  They played while I worked.
So fun!
Then we went to meet Ry's teacher.  I cannot believe he is going to be a second grader! Time is flying by.
Wednesday we met up with some friends at Sweet Bakes Donuts and Cakes.
They were having Harry Potter themed treats.
That night the Richards met up with us for a dinner fundraiser for Payton's soccer team.
And I officially joined the kids in taking Taekwondo classes!
Thursday was the First Day of School!
Friday - Remember our school is weird...we go to school and then the next day we have off?  Well today was our day off (and we won't go back until Monday), and we went to the pool with friends.
Our dog is broken.  He was literally sitting like this!
That evening we went over to my sister's house because my niece, Juliette enlisted in the ARMY! And they had a goodbye party for her.
We also got to see their adorable new puppy named Tucker.
He is so tiny!
We came home to this beautiful smoky sunset with our American Flag waving proudly.  I'm so excited to see what is in store for my niece.  She is going to do GREAT!
Then on the back side of the house we had this....another downed limb.
We think lightning struck this one.  It must have been a micro burst storm because our grill was also tossed off our deck (and ruined of course!).
Saturday morning Bombi wanted to go with us.
But he couldn't because we were going to their tkd testing!
After we stopped by Payton's soccer team bake sale.
Well hello there random paw.
Have I told you how much I love summer storms?
I guess I tired baby girl out this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!