Saturday, June 29, 2019

Week #26 {2019}

Sunday morning, my 4 O'Clocks were still in bloom. These are so pretty in person.
Then we had our Bombi drama.
Monday I took the Littles to VBS!
And Bombi was COMPLETELY back to normal! Yay!
Hi Guy!
Sunsets are my favorite.
Tuesday I found Rylan sleeping on the couch like this...  Ha!
We brought some friends home with us from VBS.
Another spectacular sunset!
Wednesday we had a double burn going.
Another storm, more tree damage.  This one got stuck into the ground!
Saturday we drove down to the new Mt. Pleasant dog park to let Bombi run.
Back at home it was dishwasher install time! One more step in getting the kitchen finished!
Gigi came over and we played Bananagrams.
It's such a fun game!
My cutie patootie...
Can you guess what we did?
Shaved his head!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!