Saturday, June 1, 2019

Week #22 {2019}

Monday someone was hiding under my bed.
We grabbed my momma,
 
and headed down to Ethridge {Amish Town}.
 Man, it's so gorgeous and so simple there.
 We bought green onions, squash, zucchini, blackberry jam and some candies.
 Tuesday morning conversations with Bombi.
Our air conditioning has been on the fritz and we finally got cold air.  So I sat my butt on the vent to cool off.
 
Then Bombi promptly came over to give me luva-luvas.
 Wednesday was a pool day with Nico.
 Thursday when we showed up to Taekwondo, the sky was spectacular.
 And dusk on Friday was gorgeous too.
 Saturday morning... Bombi invades Chris' space every chance he gets.  Even if it's between his crossed legs.  Ha!
 We headed to Rylan's taekwondo testing and he had a cheering section.
 We sure are proud of him!
After we went to my momma's to power wash her patio,
 and Dylan found a tiny frog.
 Remember when I said Summer is snake season?  Yeah, we found this one that looks like it got ran over by the lawn mower in our yard.
 My sister came over for a bit and we sat out on the swing and talked.  It's so fun having her live close again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!