Saturday, May 11, 2019

Week #19 {2019}

Sunday the cousins came over and hung out for a bit.
 This is a woodpecker.  I didn't realize they are so small!
 Tuesday we had Ry's end of the year ice cream party for his soccer team.
Bombi learned a new trick... it's funny that he bites his leash every time like he's carrying it.
Thursday we had a beautiful springtime rain.
On our way home from tkd we stopped by Gigi's for a bit.  And yes, that's my girl in the black belt (woot woot!).
 5:00 am Friday morning, and this is my view. I have been getting up early to get work done before I have to wake the kiddos.
 Saturday morning... like SUPER early morning, Payton and I were up and ready to go.  She got invited to go on the Middle School Honors Trip to Dollywood.
But that meant getting her to school by 5:10 am... on a Saturday!
 
While she was riding roller coasters with her friends, Rylan and Bombi were playing hide and seek under my bed.
 Then we went to Ry's last soccer game of the season.
 Here was his cheering section!
 Chris did an awesome job of coaching again this year.
I know Payton was bummed to miss her last game, but she was having a blast at Dollywood.
 Back home and showered up.  We made some Carob Bites.
 Any time Chris gets up, Bombi sits right in front of his spot on the couch... Almost like he's keeping it safe.
 Then, if Chris is gone too long, he rests his head on the seat.  This dog is always cracking us up.
And now I have to go pick Payton back up at 11:30 pm.... {ha!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!