Saturday, May 18, 2019

Cousins

Saturday we went to Downtown Franklin and ate at Mellow Mushroom.
Then after we met up with my cousin, Kevin.
Kevin and his daughter Sierra.
We took them through Philanthropy.  One of my favorite stores there.  They have a Prayer Room, where you can write down your prayers and hang them on the Prayer Wall.  People can go in and pray for those specific prayers.  It's amazing.  I caught Rylan writing one, and he was praying for his cousin to feel better. {So sweet!}
It was fun catching up with Sierra {who lives here in Nashville}, Kevin and his wife Heather {who were visiting from California}.
I love it when family comes to town.
~
On the way home we took the backroads.  We stopped at Theta General Store to get some drinks.
It was a fun family day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!