Saturday, October 27, 2018

Week #43 {2018}

Sunday big dog, little girl.
Dylan was mowing Gigi's lawn and I looked out to see him wearing Papa Nutt's mowing hat.  It's amazing how such a little thing can trigger so many emotions. Man I miss my dad so much.
Monday was super cold.  But beautiful!
We had Family Game Night.  Rylan is SO competitive.  It's so funny to watch him play.
Tuesday Bombi was whining at FOUR THIRTY IN THE MORNING! I got up to let him out and he wouldn't go outside.  I laid down on the couch and he hopped up onto my legs and fell fast asleep.  What a booger!
This is what Dylan does while we sit in the car rider line for Rylan.
Maybe being a booger runs in the family.  Ha!
Wednesday I went to Dylan's rifle competition.  
It's amazing how quickly he has grown up!
Thursday was Payton's awards ceremony at her School.
She's adjusted to being in Middle School JUST fine.
She loves it and we are proud of her!
{Oh and those are glasses she wears just because...I love that she has her own fashion sense!}
I got to meet my friend for lunch.
And then Bombi came with Chris to pick up the kids from TKD.
Friday Not sure how Bombi is going to survive the winter here.  Hee hee hee!
Dropping P off at school.  Today was a dress up day and she dressed like a ballerina.
Soccer Saturday!
I love the way he sleeps.
That night we went to Jeannine's...
to celebrate Juliette's Birthday!
This was the first year we've been able to be with her on her special day.
And it was so fun to be together!


I love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love reading and responding to each one!